To find out when the tickets go on sale, find the event on Ticketmaster.com or on our app and carefully review the onsale information on the event page.
Stay up to date by adding artists, teams, venues or shows to your Ticketmaster favorites and sign up for alerts. You can also follow @Ticketmaster on X (Twitter) and Facebook or join your favorite artist’s fan club.
Before the sale tips:
- Sign in or create a Ticketmaster account. Have your password handy or reset it in advance to avoid any delays.
- Ensure your billing and delivery details are up to date.
- Have a back-up plan — if the show you wanted sells out, have a second venue or date in mind to book!
- Double-check your time zones to make sure you’re selecting your desired event and venue.
- Download the Ticketmaster app so you can manage your tickets from your device.