Searching for tickets with the interactive seat map can help you navigate the venue quickly.
Using the map
1. Tap a section to see a list of tickets and their prices.
2. Select your desired tickets.
3. Tap Next to check out.
1. Click a section.
2. Hover over a seat to see price/details.
3. Zoom in on seats by clicking the section.
4. Select the individual seats you want.
5. Click Next to check out.
Seats you select aren’t officially reserved (i.e., other fans can still buy them) until you click Buy Tickets and pass the security check.
How do I unlock an offer on an interactive seat map?
To unlock your offer and enter your code, follow these steps:
- Select your event and navigate to the ticket search.
- Click the Filters button.
- Click or tap only the checkbox that corresponds to your offer under Ticket Type to show the available tickets.
- When you’ve decided on your tickets, click Unlock and enter your code if prompted to.
Don’t have an Offer Passcode? Visit the FAQ How do I get a presale or offer code? for more information.
How do I search for tickets by price?
Choose the price slider or the price dropdown (depending on the event) to highlight seats in a specific price range — the tickets in your price range will turn dark blue while tickets outside of your range will become gray.
To view specific seats, select your preferred section.
Can I buy seats without using an interactive seat map?
Yep, just use the Lowest Price or Best Seats section next to the map.
Can I buy accessible seats on an interactive seat map?
From the interactive seat map page, click Filters and then the accessibility icon for seat availability or more information. Remember to click Apply Filters to show accessible tickets on the map.
What do the colors mean?
The colors define the ticket availability within your selected filters and requirements.
- Blue means the section has seats that match your search. The darker the blue color, the more tickets in the section that match.
- Gray means the section is sold out or doesn’t have seats that match your search.
- Blue means the seats are available and match your search.
- Gray means the seats aren't available or don't match your search.
- The pink resale logo with two circling arrows means the tickets are being sold by other fans.
- The green check mark that means you’ve already selected the seat.