The insurance component provides reimbursement for 100 percent of the ticket price including taxes and shipping charges. With event ticket insurance, your financial loss will be covered if you can’t attend an event for any of the below reasons:
- Covered Illness or Injury* - preventing you or an event companion from being able to attend the event or if a family member is hospitalized or requires your care
- Traffic accidents - which prevent you from getting to an event
- Mechanical Breakdown - if your car breaks down within 48 hours of the event
- Carrier delay - if your plane or other common carrier experiences a covered delay while going to the event
- Home or Business Issues - if your home or business is uninhabitable due to fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disasters
- Care for a family member - serious injury to a family member, requiring you to provide care
- Employer Termination - providing protection against a lay-off
- Jury Duty - if you are required to serve on jury duty after having purchased an event ticket
- Work Relocation - if you are relocated by your company over 100 miles from your home
- Military Duty - if you are required to miss an event as a result of military orders
- Death - if the purchaser, an event companion, or immediate family member passes away
- Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.
Certain pre-existing conditions may be covered. Please see the full Certificate of Insurance/Policy for full details
Event Ticket Protector also includes access to the Allianz Global Assistance Event 24-hour assistance hotline. A staff of multilingual problem solvers is available to help you with medical, legal or travel-related emergency. Please call 1-800-424-3396.