We’re here to help you get into the events you’re most excited about — even if we’re not the primary ticket provider. So, we’ve listed resale tickets by trusted sellers within the safety of our platform. All third-party ticket sales are final unless the event is canceled.
Why has my delivery method changed?
Delivery methods are subject to change. You’ll be notified of any changes prior to delivery and refunded any applicable delivery charges upon fulfillment.
I haven’t received my tickets yet. What should I do?
Your tickets should be available by the date noted on your purchase confirmation email. If that date has passed and you haven’t received an email about your tickets being available, connect to Fan Support.
When buying third-party event tickets, you may be required to locate and accept the tickets on the website or app used by the original purchaser — which isn’t Ticketmaster.
Why can't I see the seat numbers on my ticket order?
You’ll be able to view your seat numbers once your tickets are delivered. If you've purchased multiple seats, the numbers will all be shown together.
My name is not on my resale tickets. Can I still enter the event?
Yes, the name on the ticket is the name of the original purchaser. You’ll still be able to enter the event; it’s the barcode that’s needed for entrance.
Mobile Entry Tickets
Once you’ve purchased your tickets, a trusted seller will transfer them directly to you from the original ticket provider’s app. As the original ticket provider is third-party, you’ll need to install their app and create an account to access your tickets.
When will my mobile tickets be available to view?
It varies depending on the event. Once the seller transfers your tickets, you’ll receive an email from the original ticket provider and/or Ticketmaster. This email will notify you that your tickets are available and include instructions on how to view them.
How do I view my tickets from the original ticket provider?
Each ticket provider is unique, so we’ve put together some information for you on a few providers below:
- Create an AXS account with the same email you used to purchase these tickets on Ticketmaster.
- Claim your tickets in the email you received from AXS.
- Install the AXS app before your event.
- Your phone is your ticket — use the app at entry to get in.
- Select Accept Tickets in the email you received from SeatGeek.
- Create a SeatGeek account with the same email you used to purchase these tickets on Ticketmaster.
- Once you’re signed in, select Accept Transfer.
- Install the SeatGeek app before your event. Your phone is your ticket — use the app at entry to get in.
- Open or download the MLB Ballpark app.
- Sign in or create an account with the same email address associated with the Ticketmaster account you used to purchase the tickets. You may need to verify the email address associated with your Ticketmaster account to link the address to your MLB account.
- To verify your email address, either click Verify Email Address or by going to your profile within the app and clicking My MLB Account Emails.
- Tap the tickets icon on the bottom tab to view your tickets in your wallet.
If you can’t see your tickets in the app, check for an email from MLB with a link to accept your tickets.
- Select Accept Tickets in the email you received from the original ticket provider.
- When prompted, enter the same email you used to purchase these tickets on Ticketmaster.
- Create an account or sign into an existing account. The tickets will be in your shopping cart with a $0 balance.
- To accept the tickets, select Checkout and then Place Your Order.
- A link to your tickets will arrive in another email. Open the link to download your mobile tickets. Your phone is your ticket — you'll scan directly from it at entry.
What if my entire party isn't with me when I'm ready to enter?
To make it easier, you can transfer tickets to everyone in your group before the event. Here’s how:
- Sign into the original ticket provider’s account and find the tickets for the event you want to transfer.
- If available, select Transfer.
- Choose the tickets you want to transfer.
- Enter the recipient’s first and last name, email address, optional note and phone number. All recipients will need an account with the original ticket provider. If they don’t have an account, it’s easy to create one. Make sure they register with the same email that the tickets were transferred to.
- Confirm your ticket transfer.
How do I view and download my PDF tickets?
Once your PDF tickets are available, you’ll receive an email from Ticketmaster with instructions on how to view them. You can access your PDF tickets in your Ticketmaster account — they won’t be emailed to you. Your PDF tickets are either Mobile Entry or Print-at-Home, be sure to check which method is required to enter your event.
How to use each PDF ticket type:
1. Sign into your My Account.
2. Select your order and tap View Tickets.
3. Your phone is your ticket — you'll scan directly from the app at entry to get in.
1. Sign into your My Account.
2. Find your order in the My Tickets section and click See Details.
3. Print your tickets. Remember, tickets can’t be printed from the Ticketmaster app.
What are my delivery options, and how much does it cost?
Orders can take up to two days to process. Delivery times are based on which day the order is shipped rather than which day the order is placed. All delivery times are subject to availability in your delivery area. UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses.
1 Business Day (Evening): $24.95
2 Business Day (Evening): $18.50
International - North America: $29.95
International - North America: $29.95
How can I check my order status or track my order?
If you’d like to check your order status, sign into your Ticketmaster account, select your order and one of the following status updates will appear:
- In Progress, which means your order is being processed. The screen will display the estimated date you’ll receive your order.
- Completed, which means your order has shipped. To track your package, simply select Track Package or visit UPS.com and enter the tracking number provided in the Ticket Delivery section.
I haven’t received my tickets via UPS by the date listed or within 48 hours of my event. What should I do?
Your tickets should be available and ready by the date noted on your purchase confirmation email. If that date has passed and you haven’t received an email about your tickets being available, connect with Fan Support.
How do I enter a shipping address for UPS delivery?
We’ll ship your tickets to the billing address used when you purchased your tickets. UPS will only accept shipments to a valid street address. UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses.
How do I change my shipping address for UPS delivery if it has already shipped?
Please contact us with the Fan Support as soon as possible with your order number and preferred shipping address. If possible, we’ll reroute the package to your preferred address in time for your event
My event was canceled. How do I get a refund for classic hard stock tickets?
If your event is canceled and not rescheduled, you’ll need to send your tickets back to the Ticketmaster address below. We'd recommend you send them by Certified Mail or any carrier that provides proof of delivery. Once we receive the tickets, we’ll fully refund you for the tickets and reroute them to the seller so they can be refunded by the original ticket provider.
Please send your printed tickets to:
Third-Party Resale Fan Support
[Event Name] Refund
707 Virginia Street E
Charleston, WV 25301
Visit our Purchase Policy for more information.