For ticket insurance refunds, please contact the insurance provider.
Event Ticket Protector Insurance only refunds prepaid, non-refundable payments when you have to cancel for a covered reason.
Covered reasons include (for example):
- Sudden covered medical emergencies
- Death of a family member or companion
- Mechanical breakdown on the way to an event
- Traffic accident while enroute to the event
- Jury or military duty
- Your home has been rendered uninhabitable
Please see the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for a complete list of covered reasons, terms, conditions and exclusions that apply. Your tickets won’t be refunded if you’ve simply changed your mind.
If you have Allianz Global Assistance, you can get a quote, manage your policy or submit a claim on the Event Ticket Insurance page.