It’s simple! Follow the steps below to help you navigate your search and purchase.
Before the sale
Were you selected?
If we’ve sent you a confirmation email that you’ve been randomly selected, we’ll send you a text message with a access code shortly before the sale begins. The message will include timing details, a link to where you can purchase your tickets and your access code.
Where are you buying the tickets?
1. Sign into your My Account. Make sure you know your Ticketmaster password or reset it in advance if you’ve forgotten! Visit the FAQ How do I reset my password? for more information.
2. Make sure you’ve got up-to-date valid credit card and billing information in your account. Visit the FAQ How do I update a credit card in My Account? for more information.
Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. Requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, but proactively setting up your account with a valid credit card and updated billing information is encouraged — and you’ll get your tickets faster!
When the sale begins
- At the specified time, click the link you were sent. If you’re using a desktop — make sure you’ve typed in the link from your phone so you’re ready.
- You’ll enter the Smart Queue. To keep your place in line, stay on the page and don’t refresh.
- Once it’s your turn, enter the code exactly how it appears in the text in the space labeled Offer Code.
- Find your tickets. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis as tickets aren’t guaranteed. Each event has a strict maximum ticket limit.
- Then checkout!