Ticketmaster has teamed up with Hilton to give you an easy way to score tickets to the artists, games and shows that you love.
- Simple account connecting: Connect your Hilton Honors account to your Ticketmaster.com account in just a few clicks. Then, you’ll be able to start redeeming your available points for tickets any time you purchase on Ticketmaster.
- Convenient checkout: With your Hilton Honors account connected to your Ticketmaster.com account, you can view your points total and use your available balance for ticket purchases at the checkout.
- Flexible payment: Use Hilton Honors Points to pay for all or part of your purchase with any remaining balance charged to an eligible credit card or gift card on Ticketmaster.
Joining Hilton Honors
How do I connect my Hilton Honors and Ticketmaster account?
- Sign into your My Account.
- In your account, select Connected Accounts from the My Profile section.
- Connect or disconnect your Hilton Honors Account in the Connected Accounts tab.
How can I join the Hilton Honors program?
If you’d like to join the Hilton Honors program, please visit HiltonHonors.com.
Using your points
What can I buy with my points?
With your Hilton Honors Points, you can buy any eligible tickets to any event on Ticketmaster.
There are some exclusions that apply:
- Tickets available through a Credit Card Sponsored offer (e.g. a credit card presale)
- Ticket Insurance
What are my Hilton Honors Points worth at Ticketmaster?
500 Hilton Honors Points equal one dollar on Ticketmaster.com.
Is there a minimum amount of points required to pay with my Hilton Honors Points?
Yes, you need a balance of at least five (5) points to use for a purchase on Ticketmaster.
Can I use Hilton Honors Points towards my Ticketmaster purchase over the phone?
No, you can only use points for online purchases at Ticketmaster.
Can I pay for part of my order with Hilton Honors Points and the rest with another payment method?
Yes, you may use your Hilton Honors Points to make a partial payment and then use an eligible credit card or Ticketmaster gift card to pay for the rest of your order. But, third-party payments such as PayPal, Venmo and Apple Pay can’t be used as a secondary payment option.
Can I apply promotional codes or credits to the same orders I’m using Hilton Honors Points to pay for?
Yes, you may apply any eligible promotional codes or credits to orders that you’ll use points to pay for. Ticketmaster first applies the promo codes or credit amount stored on your account, then uses your Hilton Honors Points, and finally, you pay any remaining balance with the credit or charge card connected to your registered account to complete the purchase.
Can I combine Points from multiple programs to pay for my order?
No, points from multiple reward programs can’t be combined for a single order. If you don’t have enough points to pay for your entire order, your credit card will be charged for the remaining balance.
I have a gift card or stored value available in my Ticketmaster account. How will this be applied when paying with Hilton Honors Points?
Ticketmaster first applies the Hilton Honors Points you requested to use, then the gift card or stored value amount, and finally any remaining balance to the credit or charge card.
How do I receive my money back in the event of a cancellation or if I request a refund?
If your event gets canceled, or you’ve requested a refund for your tickets, points used for purchases (whether the purchase was just in points or as part of a larger transaction including a gift card or credit card) will be transferred back to the account they belong to.
What if I no longer want to use my Hilton Honors Points to make purchases on Ticketmaster?
You can disconnect your Hilton Honors Points account by visiting the Connected Accounts tab. You’ll still be able to use your other payment methods connected to your Ticketmaster account for transactions on Ticketmaster.com.