Did you purchase tickets but now see better seats available? We may be able to help with an exchange if the event is at least 24 hours away (though for some events we may need 48- or 72-hours’ notice). We’ll let you know if you qualify when you submit your request.
A per ticket exchange fee may apply.
You are eligible for a ticket exchange if:
- Your order/confirmation number is formatted as 12-2345/FLO;
- You purchased your tickets directly from Ticketmaster;
- You didn’t receive your tickets through Ticket Transfer, resale, or from a third-party site; and
- Your order doesn’t contain VIP tickets, premium tickets or additional non-refundable items such as merchandise.
Your new tickets must meet the following requirements:
- New tickets must be of equal or greater price than your current tickets.
- Generally, they must be for the same event, venue and date. At their discretion, some Event Organizers allow exchanges for a long running series, such as theatrical shows.
- New tickets must be indicated by a blue dot on the seat map. Pink dots indicate Fan-to-Fan Resale tickets, which can’t be purchased via an exchange.
Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
To process an exchange, contact Fan Support.