You can verify your direct deposits in just a few clicks, but remember, we’ll need to collect your taxpayer information before we can pay you. You can fill out your Seller Tax Details in this form. Not sure how to do it? Visit the FAQ 1099-K Form: Answers to Some Common Questions for more information.
To verify and complete your payment information, follow these steps:
- Find the two deposits (each less than $1) in the account you used for your seller profile. These deposits may take 3-5 business days to be made after your tickets sell.
- Sign into your My Account from a desktop, laptop or mobile web browser (you can't verify these deposits from the Ticketmaster app).
- In your account, select Billing Information from the My Profile section.
- Click the Verify Now button under Selling Tickets.
- Enter the deposit amounts in the boxes.
- Click Submit.
- Add a credit card to the Buying Tickets section in your Billing Information.
- A card is needed in case the event status changes and refunds are made available. We would charge your card to pay back the buyer of the tickets.
- Check the box next to the message If I sell tickets, this card may be charged to refund the buyer if the event is canceled, postponed or rescheduled.
- Click Add New Card.
We’ll deposit your payout typically within 5-7 business days after your tickets are sold. If you posted your tickets by barcode, you'll receive your payout typically within 5-7 business days after the event takes place.
In order to resell tickets for events in the U.S., you must have a U.S. bank account. In addition, your Tax Seller Details, which may include a Social Security Number (SSN) or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), must be validated before we can pay you. You can fill out your Seller Tax Details in this form. Visit the FAQ 1099-K Form: Answers to Some Common Questions for more information.