You can create an account through the Ticketmaster app, Ticketmaster.com or on a venue or team site/app. From your My Account, you can manage your tickets, preferences, and contact Fan Support on existing orders.
To create an account, follow these steps:
- 1. Tap My Account.
2. Tap Sign In.
3. Tap New to Ticketmaster? Sign Up.
4. Enter your details then tap Next.
5. Tap either Text or Call to get your one-time code.
6. Tap Next.
7. Enter your one-time code, and tap Continue. Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
1. Go to the My Account sign in page and select New to Ticketmaster? Sign Up.
2. Enter your details then select Next.
3. Enter your phone number to get your one-time code. Select Next.
4. We’ll send your one-time code to your phone via SMS. Type in your code on our site and select Confirm. Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
It says I already have an account. What should I do?
If you’re getting a message that says you already have an account, select Sign In. If you can’t remember your password, simply follow the link to reset it.
I have not received my one-time code. What should I do?
If you haven’t received your one-time code, you can select Request a New Code.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
Follow the instructions to reset your password:
- Go to the My Account sign in page.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Type in your email address and select Next.
- You’ll receive an email or a text if you selected the phone option with a one-time code. Type in that code and select Confirm.
- Reset your password.
I don’t have a mobile device/SMS messaging. How do I verify my account?
You can also use a landline phone to verify your account. Just enter your preferred phone number — there’s no need to indicate that the number is a landline. If your number is recognized as a landline, we’ll call you on your landline to provide the code to verify your account.
Unfortunately, we can’t utilize Google Voice or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to verify your account.
Is it free to create an account?
Yes, it’s free!
Someone in my household has an account. Should I create one?
It’s easier to have your own account. By creating your own, you can have tickets sent to you by friends and family with Ticket Transfer. No need to worry about sharing account sign in details, and when you’re at the event, you can have your own ticket in hand!