When you sell your ticket, you may be able to sell them instantly by accepting an offer.
Your tickets will be displayed on the marketplace for fans looking to buy tickets to the event. If someone has made an offer for your tickets, you’ll be able to see this offer and choose to sell your tickets today – taking the waiting out of selling.
Visit our blog for more information.
To see your offer and sell your tickets, follow these steps:
- Sign into your My Account.
- Find your order under the My Tickets section or My Events on the app.
- Click the Sell Tickets or Sell button. If the button doesn’t appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn’t activated resale, your tickets aren’t eligible for resale.
- Select the tickets you want to sell and click Continue.
- If the option is available, select Sell Your Tickets Now.
- Select Review & Accept Offer to view the details of the offer and enter your preferred method of payment.
- Click Accept Offer.
If you're listing your tickets by barcode, the sell instantly offer won’t be displayed. We’ll deposit your payout typically within 5-7 business days after your tickets are sold.
To resell your tickets for events in Canada, you must have a Canadian bank account. In addition, your Tax Seller Details, which may include a Social Security Number (SSN) or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), must be validated before we can pay you. You can fill out your Seller Tax Details in this form. Visit the FAQ 1099-K Form: Answers to Some Common Questions for more information.
How long will the offer on my tickets be available?
The opportunity to sell your tickets instantly will vary depending on the event. We can’t guarantee that another offer will be made before your event if you don’t accept it during the review process.