If you’re seeing an error message when trying to add your Ticketmaster tickets in your Google Wallet, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- You may have purchased a ticket from a third-party platform that wasn’t transferred correctly.
- You may not be using the latest version of the Ticketmaster app.
- Your Ticketmaster account is linked to a different Google account.
- You may be attempting to add tickets that are already in someone else's wallet. Any tickets purchased from an individual Ticketmaster account can only be linked to one Apple ID or Google account. If you need to send another fan a ticket, visit the FAQ How do I transfer tickets? to learn how.
Follow these steps to add them successfully:
- Head to the Ticketmaster app to find your ticket.
- Ensure that you’re using the latest version of our app and that any ticket within the Ticketmaster account hasn’t been downloaded to another fan’s Google Wallet.
- Tap Add to Google Wallet.
- Verify your Google account, and you’ll be ready to go!
You can also use the rotating barcode from your My Account to get into your event. If you can’t view your ticket in your Ticketmaster app or view the rotating entry token, please contact the seller you purchased your ticket from.