Ticketmaster, on behalf of its clients, strives to make it as easy as possible to purchase accessible seating tickets for venues across the country. Most venues offer accessible seating areas to accommodate their guests. Availability and type of accessible seating tickets will vary based on each venue's policies and/or the type of event taking place.
How do I buy accessible tickets?
Accessible tickets can be purchased online directly from your event’s interactive seat map or by contacting us at (800) 877-7575. Fans who are not purchasing or requiring assistance with their accessible tickets order won’t be serviced on this line.
Accessible tickets are reserved solely for fans with disabilities and their companions. Fans who abuse this policy could have their order canceled.
How do I see the types of accessible tickets available for my event?
The number and types of accessible tickets available varies by event and venue. To see what accessible tickets are available for your event follow these steps:
- Select the Filter button.
- Toggle the Show accessible tickets switch and the types of accessible tickets available for that event will appear.
- Select the Apply Filters button.
- Click or tap a section on the interactive seat map to see how many accessible tickets are available, as well as their location within the section and price.
Some venues only sell accessible tickets at their box office. Click More Info or tap the i icon on the app to find out more information for accessible tickets policies for each event and venue.
There are events where Ticketmaster isn’t the primary ticket seller; tickets are posted for sale by third-party sellers or other fans. In this case, we can’t guarantee that accessible tickets will be posted for resale. So, if you require accessible tickets for these events, contact the primary ticket seller and/or the venue box office to check on availability of accessible tickets.
Can I buy accessible tickets for VIP packages?
Accessible tickets are available to purchase for all VIP packages. After purchasing your VIP Package to the event of your choice, you’ll need to submit a request for accessible tickets for your VIP Package. A Fan Support representative will assist you with your request.
For assistance, follow these steps:
1. Sign into your My Account.
2. Find your VIP Package order in My Events.
3. Tap the blue chat bubble.
1. Sign into your My Account.
2. Find your VIP Package order in the My Tickets section and click See Details.
3. Click Contact Us under your Order Details or tap the blue chat bubble on the app.
As VIP packages are unique from venue to venue, artist to artist and event to event, accessibility options may differ.
Can I submit a request to buy accessible tickets before the event goes on sale?
Accessible tickets may be purchased online at the same time as non-accessible tickets become available, whether it’s during a presale, Verified Fan sale or general public onsale period.
If the accessible tickets allotted during an event’s presale or Verified Fan sale period are depleted, you can shop for tickets once the general public onsale begins.